BUYING A HOME IN PORT ELIZABETH HAS JUST BECOME MUCH EASIER
What a find! A beautiful new home is within your reach.
Easy to reach, easy to own. PE’s only managed security estate with homes starting from under R500 000. Get your foot in the door while prices are still affordable. Property values are set to rise as demand for the Fourleaf lifestyle increases.
Buy now, then upgrade within the estate when your family’s needs and your budget grows, starting with an investment in a Future Living Home before moving on to one of the Loft Living Homes.
Future Living Range
Perfect for first-time buyers and those with limited budgets and high standards, the Future Living range is designed with ample room for future expansion.
Loft Living Range
You demand more. More space. More privacy. More room for self-expression.
No transfer & legal costs
100% Loans available to qualifying clients
Find a home to suit your style
Around the four landscaped parks of Fourleaf Estate, you are sure to find a home with one-of-a-kind appeal – a home designed and built to be different. A home that features the quality of building material you would not usually find in this price bracket.
Because, like its namesake, Fourleaf Estate is the exception to the norm. With homes designed for modern living.
Clean, minimalist lines. Neutral rooftiles. Energy-efficient window-to-floor ratios. Modern fittings and finishes. Bold splashes of colour. Wired for high speed internet connectivity, to live out your individuality in a connected world.
Personalise and extend your home later
The homes have been designed and positioned on their generous plots to make additions possible and practical for external expansion, as well as internal expansion on our Loft Living Range.
Kitchens are surprisingly spacious and inviting, thanks to thoughtful architectural planning.
Back gardens are easily accessible.
In fact, the feeling of spaciousness is a feature of all the home designs at Fourleaf Estate. Optimum use of space allows you to live your life your way, without cramping your individual style.
Optional extras include:
- + Carports that double as “braai-ports”, with easy access to the kitchen
- + Additional eye-level kitchen cupboards
Designer touches make these homes feel so special
While clearly showing a contemporary Scandinavian influence, these home designs are uniquely South African.
They’re all about clean lines, modern materials, ingenious space utilisation and energy efficiency.
But, it’s the thoughtful interior touches that make these homes so inviting. In all the design options, these include:
- + Full floor covering: tiles or carpets upstairs
- + Sparkling bathrooms with shower facilities
- + Modern sanitary wear, high quality mixer taps
- + Wall tiles a full 1,2 metres high, and ceiling-high in showers
- + Showers in larger units with pivot glass doors
- + Contemporary kitchen with undercounter oven and hob
- + Washing machine connections in kitchen
- + Space for dishwasher or tumble dryer in larger homes
- + Stylish granite tops
- + Built-in cupboards in bedrooms
- + Horizontally slatted wooden doors outside, modern two-panel doors inside
- + Skirting boards for easy floor cleaning and a finished look
- + Skimmed ceilings on joints to visually unify the rooms
- + Modern lighting
- + Purpose-designed windows (non-standard) for increased light in living areas
It’s easy to buy a home at Fourleaf Estate
It’s easy to desire, and easy to afford, the beautiful homes now being built at Fourleaf Estate. They offer many buying options – to suit every lifestyle, lifestage and budget.